ARI Partner Connect
- In order to login to the portal, you need to be aware of your ID and password.
- Online enrollment and registration are available
- If you need technical support, you can use free phone
A Look Into the History of ARI
- Dates way back to 1924 when Holdman Automotive signed a contract with Ford Motor Company
- ARI was officially formed in 1948 as a division specializing in the leasing and renting of vehicles
- As the 1980’s came around ARI went from just leasing to providing fleet management services
- The turn of the century (2000’s) brought green initiatives and enhanced fuel efficiency measures
- For 2019 ARI is currently ranked as #38 on the Fortune 100 list of “Best Companies to Work For”
Those who have recently enrolled but have yet to register for the ARI Partner Connect portal can begin by entering the ID issued by ARI, a Social Security Number or Employer ID Number, and password (must be created). Portal users with questions can try looking for the answers they need by clicking the Help link to review the available FAQs (not a bad idea to try finding an answer BEFORE spending any time on the phone). Those who don’t find what they need in the FAQs can try reaching out to an ARI call center technician at 866-274-1025 (United States) or 800-363-7676 (Canada).