In order to facilitate the student who is living in the UK, the Government of United Kingdom has granted loan facility through the official company to all student who is permanently residing in the UK. This department is also known as the non-departmental public body. This official company has the responsibility of student’s finance who are the permanent resident of England. It can easily and effectively be applied through an online form. The eligibility criteria of this loan are for those students who are studying under graduation program and further want to continue their study in future, but these students do not have sufficient fund to continue their future professional study. By the UK Student finance, they do not need to be worried at all as this loan has facilitated many of students to continue their professional study in the United Kingdom without facing any financial burden. Not only this but this loan can also be utilized by those students who want to take training through teaching courses. With the passage of time, the company has also sanctioned this loan to those students who want to complete highly professional degree like Doctoral degree and research degree etc.
In order to process for the loan application, students are required to complete two main prerequisites i.e. first is your personal eligibility criteria and the second one is course or institute criteria for a loan application. In your first eligibility, you have to provide the status of your home, monthly income as well as a student must be under graduation.
If you want to apply for student finance, you have to go through the following given-below some necessary instructions:
Also Read: How To Register My Kohls Account For Paperless Statement - www.mykohlsaccount
Steps To Be Followed:
- In order to access the homepage of this website, click on the link direct.gov.uk/studentfinance through your web browser.
- On the main page, click on “Apply Online for Student Finance”, you will be led to a new window. Here read all the instructions carefully and press “Start Now” button.
- On the new page, click on “create an account” for student finance or if you are partner or parent of a student and want to give information that supports student finance.
- Next, select an appropriate radio button for providing the answers accurately.
- In the end, an application form will be opened. Fill it accordingly and submit.
In the end, students will be provided with “Customer Reference Number” (CRN) so that you can easily set up your own password and security answer to creating a successful online account. This is prerequisite for sign into your account every time.