JPMorgan Chase and corporation operates the online portal of United Mileage Plus Card. In order to apply for United Mileage Plus Card online, you need to give the twelve digits invitation number, zip code, and last name. Your age should be eighteen years old and must be an official occupant of US to apply for the card. After applying for the card you can earn miles on every buying you made. It requires three percent foreign transaction fee and you can use it everyplace around the globe. The application process is quite easy and requires only five minutes to accomplish.
Full Guidelines To Start The Application Process:
- In the first step of the process, you are required to turn on your system and connect it to the internet.
- In the next step, you have to insert the given link getmyunitedcard.com into the web browser.
- On the leading page of the website, you are supposed to type the invitation number of twelve digits into the first given blank. You can get this number from the bottom right side of the card.
- Insert the five digits zip code into the next field.
- In the last space, you have to enter the last name.
- After giving all the details you have to hit the option of green color which is labeled as “Submit”.
- Now you need to fill the application form by adding the address, SSN, income and house status.
- Complete the process of application by following the display directions.
Important Details Regarding Application Process:
For applying, you need to do it online or you may call toll free number present on the mailing offer or you have to email or fax documents. Some of the applicants have to show credit check to apply for the card. Applicants whose application is approved they can get their card within the seven business days.
Also Read: Get Registered With Southeast Toyota Finance Online - www.setf.com pay my bill