In order to provide assistance to patients in secured and an appropriate way, My Care Plus has been specially designed. This is basically an online web portal through which all registered patients can easily check out the previous track record and personal health data after sending online request. This is online web portal which has been particularly designed and implemented for patients that not only gives medical facility but also many other online facilities to patients. They better understand the reason of patients; this is the only reason that they have extended it from Oncology office to many other departments. For getting online access to this web portal, patients are required to enter some necessary information in the desired form. After getting login access, you can efficiently check track health record. This health track record can be downloaded and saved for further sharing it with other consultants and with loved ones. Now you can access your health record even sitting under a single roof.
If you want to register yourself at My Care plus Online web portal, you have to keep in consideration following steps:
Also Read: Get Registered With Southeast Toyota Finance Online - www setf com payment
Procedure For Login Facility:
- In the beginning, you are required to go to the link mycareplusonline.com and access the official site by using your internet browser facility.
- As you get the privilege of the main official page, you will see a login web portal on your right-hand side through which you can get logged on.
- First of all, you have to provide your username in the first field and password in the second field and finally press “Login” button.
- If you have forgotten your username or password, then click on the below-given links to retrieve your credential safely.
Online Web Portal Facilities:
My Care plus Online web portal provides a lot of online benefits to patients which includes:
- All the conducted medical test through Lab can be viewed and downloaded online
- Special treatment of all types of allergies and diagnosis
- The previous prescription detail and recommended prescription etc.