Do you use toll roads and have to make pay toll bills? If you`re a resident of North East Texas area and have to pay your Toll bill, so don’t worry. Just visit paynetrmatoll.com and that’s it. Those use toll roads without having a valid TxTag, TollTag or EZ Tag will receive toll bills through the Pay by Mail program. :
Users can pay their toll bills through toll bill payment center through various ways. They can choose any way and pay their toll bills. Toll bill payment center allows its users to pay their toll bills, through different ways.
- Pay Toll Bills Online
- Pay Toll Bills by Mail
- Pay Toll Bills by Phone
Pay Toll Bills by Person In order to pay toll bills through online portal, user must have six-character reference number and license plate number. Also, they must have credit/debit card through which they can make payment online.
PayNETRMAToll Payment Guide
The Pay North East Texas Regional Mobility Authority utilizes third party payment processor Municipal Services Bureau to collect toll payments. The site allows users to locate your bill and pay online. The details on how to accurately pay your bill are as follows:
- Visit www.paynetrmatoll.com
- Locate Payment Options to left of screen
- To pay online Select Bill Search/Pay Online
- Select payment option to pay View My Bill or Pay By Plate
- View My Bill views your account by reference number and license plate
- Enter your 6 digit Reference Number and License Plate Number found on your bill
- Click yellow Submit button
- Pay with valid credit or debit card that you are the valid account holder - accept Visa, Mastercard, or Discover
- Payments made to Municipal Services Bureau can take 1 to 2 days to post to your account
- Pay By Plate - views charges by License Plate and date range
- Enter your license plate number
- Enter your toll usage start date and end date in mm/dd/yyyy format
- Check I AGREE
- Select blue Click to Continue button
Municipal Services Bureau (Paynetrmatoll) will have the payment posted to your account in about 1 to 2 business days.
Pay By Mail
Use the remittance voucher and return the envelope provided with your toll bill or violation notice
Municipal Services Bureau
PO Box 16777
Austin, TX 78761-6777
- Accepts payment by mail in the form of personal or business checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks
- Do not send cash by mail
- Allow minimum 5 business days for the payment to arrive and be posted to your account
- If received after the due date you may incur additional fees
Pay in Person
- Available through CheckFreePay - these locations can be searched on the Paynetrmatoll website
- Bring the tear-off coupon for in-person payments
- Fees range from $1.50 to $3.00 depending on the agent location assessments
Pay By Phone
- Payments made 24 hours a day 7 days a week by contacting Municipal Services Bureau (Paynetrmatoll) toll free at 1-888-923-2808
- Pay over the phone using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit or debit card
- Pay using your checking, savings, or money market account
- Will need either your license plate number or the reference number found on your toll bill or violation notice
If a reference number and license plate are not available call toll free 1-888-923-2808 or 1-903-533-8300
Drivers who use toll roads in North East Texas without having a valid TXTag, TollTag, or EZ Tag receive toll bills through the Pay By Mail program
paynetrmatoll.com – Procedure to Pay Netrma Toll Bills:
In order to pay toll bills through Toll Bill Payment Center, you just have to follow the given below steps:
- Open any internet browser, make sure that internet connection is working properly
- Then go to paynetrmatoll.com.
- Click on the button, “Payment Option”.
- There it will show you the list of option available to pay your toll bills.
- If anyone is interested in paying toll bills by Mail, then they have to mail their payments with details to “Municipal Services Bureau, NETRMA Processing, PO BOX 16777, Austin, TX 78761-6777”.
- If anyone is interested in paying toll bills by phone, then they have to call at (888) 923-2808 and pay toll bill by using Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit or debit card.
- If anyone is interested in paying toll bills online, then they have to go to the option “Bill Search/Pay Online”.
- Then click on the option “Pay by Plate”.
- Give your reference number, plate number, date and agree to terms and conditions.
- Go to the option, “Click to Continue” to complete this process. So don’t wait anymore and pay your toll bills within 30 days through paynetrmatoll.com.
About Northeast Texas Regional Mobility Authority:
Northeast Texas Regional Mobility Authority (government agency) was formed in 2002 and is assigned with the task of collecting toll payments in the counties of Williamson and Travis.