For the customer engagement solution, Harland Clarke is working as a leading service provider. It has helped people and businesses wherever it matters. The main objective of the company is to provide the facility of financial tools like cards and checks. It also includes; promotional products for businesses, critical communications, and lifecycle marketing solutions. These customers are deployed by the company or across print, digital channels, phone and engagement solutions so that customers can enjoy the superior and consistent experience. Harland Clarke serving medium size and small size businesses for more than 43 million consumers per year and it has relationships with financial institutions more than 11,000.
Being a consumer of Harland Clarke, you are required to visit at its official website in order to get this online facility as per the following guidelines:
Process For Ordering My Check:
- In the start, you are required to visit the provided link ordermychecks.com and access its official site by having the facility of your internet browser.
- As you get to the entrance of the main webpage, you will see a web portal box that is used to needing more checks.
- In the first field, you are required to enter 9 digits routing number which is available on the first bottom line. Read carefully these 9 digits and enter them in the first field.
- On the second field, you are required to enter your account number have the digits length of 4 to 20 digits.
- Next, you are required to select your account type either a personal account or business account and finally, click on “Continue” button.
- You will be moved to next page, whereby following the given screen instructions complete your check process.
Also Read: How To Get Registered With Southeast Toyota Finance Online - setf com my account
If you are facing problem while getting this online facility, you are required to visit its main page of the website and select “Contact Us” service in order to communicate with customer service representatives for prompt help.
How much should checks cost?
Best deals on checks are not at banksCompanyNumber of checks in boxCost per checkPromise Checks100